In order for a conference like RhodesMRC 2016 to be successful it needs volunteers responsible for various sectors in every stage of its preparation: transportation, guest relations, secretariat during the conference, photographers, note passers, guards, group leaders and many more.
Anyone may apply for a volunteer position, as soon as he/she has the following qualifications:
– a positive and gentle personality
– high communication skills
– advanced oral and writing skills in English
– being a team player
– has lots of time before/during the conference
– want to be part of something unique.
All volunteers that will register and be accepted before August 31st, 2016, will receive a full fee waiver.
We do not provide:
– Accommodation, travel and trasportation expenses.
– Access to any events not mentioned in the official program.
– Visa Invitation letter.